The Trimble BD982 GNSS system is a single board solution for precise position and heading. The product delivers the latest in GNSS signal support delivering multi-constellation RTK baselines between the two connected antennas and to a remote base station. The BD982 comes with dual chips that support two antennas connected to the board. Independent observations from both antennas are passed to the processor where multi-constellation RTK baselines are computed.
- Dual-antenna inputs for precise heading calculation
- Multi-Constellation GNSS Support
- OmniSTAR VBS/XP/G2/HP support
- Flexible RS232, USB, Ethernet or CAN Interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
Download the BD982 datasheet here.