Equipped with an advanced 555 channels GNSS board and capable of supporting multiple satellite constellations, including GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO, STONEX S800 GNSS receiver is an ideal solution for any surveying field work.The advanced receiver design gives S800 excellent signal tracking ability and interference resistant capacity
- The independent R&D LINUX+CORTEX intelligent platform provides users high performance computing and infinitely expanding. The unique internal antenna combines GNSS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi integrated modules tooptimize space and increase performance.
- Advantages of portability and speed of operation make S800 GNSS receiver particularly suitable for fieldwork in areas of complex terrain.
- The Stonex S800 has built-in internal Bluethooth capability that allows the users to choose their data collector model and software.
- STONEX S800 is a rugged, compact, lightweight GNSS receiver. It is designed to endure to a 2m pole drop on concrete floor without damage thanks to the strong external magnesium alloy framework.
- The global aluminum alloy capsule design provides 5 individual space for antenna, radio, board card, main board and battery.
- The total dimension of the receiver is 146mm x 146mm x 76mm.
- The internal battery of 6800mAh garantees the continuous working up to 10 hours. Its UHF internal radio has several transmission protocols that allow the S800 to communicate with any other type of receiver in a simple and efficient way.